Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a CP for adult UF!

Looking for a CP for adult UF!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a CP for adult UF!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

annsquared
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for a CP who’s interested in UF (open to other genres as well, but would like someone who has a working knowledge of Adult UF). I’m just starting revisions so I’m not quite read for a full beta yet, just looking for a partner to trade chapter with, have discussions, brainstorm etc. let me know if you’re interested and we can exchange a few chapters!

staceyann
    Participant

What is the story about?

annsquared
    Participant

Hey there! Here’s a little blurb I threw together for the novel:
    Lilah will have to go through Hell to save her imprisoned brother Nick. After all, where else would demons put their prison? But when she finally tracks him down, Nick’s not talking, except to insist she stop asking questions. Abandoning Nick isn’t an option. Not only did he give up his childhood to keep her safe on the demon-infested streets of Detroit, but he did so amongst the strict rules of a church that’s forgotten it isn’t the state, and a government struggling to maintain its tenuous control of the demon population through seclusion from the rest of the world.
    She’s only begun formulating her plan to rescue Nick when her best friend goes missing too. Desperate to save them both, Lilah sets up a meeting with a woman rumored to have deep ties to demon royalty. But when Lilah refuses a deal that requires her best friend’s life as collateral, Nick becomes unreachable. At best, he’s been moved deep into the bowels of Hell. At worst, they’ve killed him.
    Lilah is willing to bargain with the devil himself if it means getting her brother back, and in so doing, she’ll discover what brought the demons to earth all those years ago, and that she’s one of only eight people with the power to send them back. But she’ll need to be willing to die for the cause, and take the lives of the others with her.

lindatemple
    Participant

Are you still looking for a CP?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.