Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for my Contemporary Romance

Looking for a CP for my Contemporary Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for my Contemporary Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mfg1994
    Participant

Hi! I’m new here and looking for a CP for my recently finished contemporary romance manuscript “Hell in Heels.” It is between 56-57,000 words and contains frequent sexual innuendo, language, and sexuality. I have dabbled in critiquing and would be more than willing to swap with someone. I have not been published but I am planning on planning on self-publishing this one. Thanks.

shadowlark
    Participant

Hi Mary,

Nice to meet you. =) I feel sort of like I’m at a dating website (sidenote: I met my fiance online, actually!), but I checked out your profile, and I thought we might get along writing-wise. I’d love to exchange a chapter or two to see if we could help each other.

I’m working on a NA contemporary romance called ‘Picture Perfect’ I’m needing help on. It’s still a WIP, though I’m aiming to finish it up in about another week or two. (Work/life permitting.) It will be around the same length as yours, maybe a little longer. I’m also planning on self-publishing it, though I do hope to also pursue the traditional path if I thought the story might suit it better.

If you’re interested in swapping, please send me a message, and I’ll send you the synopsis and a sample chapter or two to see if it’s something you’d be interested in reading. I’d be happy to do a full crit. on yours in return. =)

All the best,

Camille

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.