Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP for my YA fantasy novel

Looking for a CP for my YA fantasy novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP for my YA fantasy novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

spooky
    Participant

Hello! I’m looking for a CP. I’m currently working on a novel called Bird & Vine. It’s set in sort of early 20th century, but in a fictional kingdom. It is about a shy teenage girl and her twin sister who help a cursed prince. But it is also about magic, creativity, sexuality (including some gay themes), and using the talents the universe has given you.

quick and dirty summary (I’m still working on it):
    Seventeen year old Ivy never understood her strange, prophetic drawing abilities until the day her twin sister Ava took her to meet a mysterious, shapeshifting stranger called Jinx. Ivy learns that like Jinx, she and Ava are Aenchants–humans who possess extraordinary powers. When Ivy makes a hasty decision that sends the sisters deeper into Jinx’s world, she discovers that he is more than he claims to be and he needs her help.

I’m looking for a CP that’s really passionate about their work and shares some of the same interests as me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.