Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for Paranormal Romance

Looking for a CP for Paranormal Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a CP for Paranormal Romance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jackie
    Participant

Hello all! I’m brand new to this site. I’m looking for a CP to help critique my novel. I’m a newbie to writing as well as critiquing. My story is a Paranormal Romance set in the modern day and is a work in progress. I currently have about 16,00o words written. My main character’s name is Sophie. After having her home town of Royan, France destroyed, she moves to Deer Isle, Maine to start over. She brings with her an infant decendent of her sister’s, to raise as her own. Sophie is a very busy Vampire. She has her human family, she’s a Kindergarten Teacher, there is a family of Hunters that is getting closer to Deer Isle, she heads the Supernatural Council, and there is a sexy new Werewolf that has taken up residency in town. If this story sounds intersting to you then I’d love to work with you. Even though I’m a newbie I’m willing to do some critiquing myself.

fantasynightmare
    Participant

I might be intrested. =D Lemme know!

pkanaparti
    Participant

Hi Jackie, I’m interested. Let me know if you are still looking for CP 🙂

hbroadwayphann
    Participant

Hi, I need a critique partner. I write historical romance that is packed with action. It involves pirates and a young woman running away from an arranged marriage. Please private message me if you are interested!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.