Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a CP for Paranormal YA/NA Romance

Looking for a CP for Paranormal YA/NA Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a CP for Paranormal YA/NA Romance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lindseymf
    Participant

So i’m very new to this but I’m looking for a CP who wants to share stories, ideas, plots, advice and anything else that might be needed!

Here is my rough synopsis for my novel:

What happens to us after we die? Does love truly survive death?

When Cadence met Lucas, it was the closest thing to love at first sight, if such a thing exists. When he tells her he’s terminally ill, it only makes their love stronger. They spend a year together before he dies.

It’s now two years later–Cadence has no interest in dating anyone. Though she’s past the initial loss, she’s haunted with memories of Lucas.
    When Seth shows up in her life, she rejects his advances though he’s charming, witty and incredibly attractive. Just when she thinks she might be able to open her heart for someone else, she’s in a nearly fatal car accident. Surviving it was nothing short of a miracle.

Strange things have been happening to her and until the accident, she’d assumed the nightmares and the voices were all in her head. Now strange is turning to dangerous. Things Cadence didn’t believe in are proving to be true in unexpected ways.

She discovers the truth behind her car accident–the accident that was meant to kill her–and the sacrifice that was made to save her life.

If you’re interested, I’d love to hear from you! I don’t have much experience in critiquing but I’d love to make exchanges with someone!

frostedorchid
    Participant

I’m pretty new to this, too. Your story sounds really intriguing. I just started repiecing my story together again because it started going off in a random tangent. It’s not quite ready for critiquing just yet, but I would love to have someone to bounce ideas off of and to encourage me to get my butt into gear! I’m also willing to critique yours if you would like to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.