Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP for YA Coming of Age Urban Fantasy

Looking for a CP for YA Coming of Age Urban Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP for YA Coming of Age Urban Fantasy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bellwrites
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I’m currently writing a fun Urban fantasy with a contemporary feel and I’d love for someone to take a look and tell me what they think so far.

California girl, Emmy has the perfect life – great friends, amazing parents and she has Luca – a guy who she’s been crushing on forever who finally wants to be more than friends. But then in one fell swoop she looses everything in a dramatic betrayal. Her perfect friends, her perfect family and most of all sweet Luca.
    Emmy discovers that she’s part angel and saying that she has a hard time coming to terms with it is an understatement. She wants nothing to do with this world – she wants her perfect normal life back but she can’t have that in her hometown. So she runs away to Colorado to live with her estranged older sister hoping that she can regain some of the life she lost in California. But things in this strange Colorado town are far more ominous than Emmy could have ever imagined.

I’m planning on this being a trilogy called Creatures of Fire and Light. Right now I’m focused on the first book and I’ve got most of it written and the rest of it outlined out. I’d love for someone to take a look at some of it and in return I’d love to read someone else’s story!

bellwrites
    Participant

Also you can reach me at bellwrites@gmail.com. I also work as an intern for a literary agency so if anyone needs any publishing advice feel free to ask away!

brittal13
    Participant

Hello!

I hope I’m not bothering you (I sent you an email I hope that’s not too much!). I replied to another thread where it seemed like a critique pair was already formed, so I’m still looking for one. If you are too, I’d love to swap our first few chapters! My novel is also fantasy, and my characters live in houses in the trees. I’ve been working on it for years and I hope to have a chance at publication.

Though I’m new to the critiquing work, I’d love to do my best to give feedback to your work!

elepetit
    Participant

Hi. Yesterday I posted a message looking for a partner and was wondering if you had found someone. If not, perhaps we could try to work together. I would love to have another writer’s input and would be very happy to read your work. You can reach me at elepetit62@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.