Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP to exchange with…

Looking for a CP to exchange with…

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP to exchange with…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sarahbear9789
    Participant

Hey,
    My name is Sarah and I am currently working on two YA novels. One is on the revision stage and another I am drafting. I would like someone for the drafting one. It is Contemporary and follows Stasia who is trying to figure out what caused her sister’s death and trying to redeem herself after a series of mistakes. I could exchange a chapter every other week and would return the favor as well. If you are interested, let me know about your project. It doesn’t need to be Contemp because I read all YA genres.
    Hope that you are all have a lovely weekend.

karis093
    Participant

Hi! I don’t know if you’ve already found a CP, but I would be interested!
    I’m working on two YA novels as well, currently looking for someone for either–the one that’s in revision or the one that’s in the draft stage. They’re both contemporary. If you’d be interested in knowing more you can email me at karis.rogerson@gmail.com

k1dub
    Participant

Hey, are you still looking for a partner? This sounds pretty cool. I’ve just finished my first MS and it needs polishing before I can pass it back to you. Let me know if that’s cool.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.