Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP/alpha reader for my historical YA

Looking for a CP/alpha reader for my historical YA

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP/alpha reader for my historical YA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jordynface
    Participant

Hey all. I’m hoping to find a good CP or alpha reader for the historical YA I’m currently writing. It’s the story of four generations of women, from the Great Depression up to our present day, with each part of the book focused on one of the girls during their 18th year. Each of the four parts can stand separately from the others, though I am intending for it to come together as one novel, and right now I’m working on part 2, which takes place during the 1950s.

This is the first time I’m trying my hand at historical and I freely admit I don’t know what the heck I’m doing; I’m SUCH a realistic/contemporary YA girl! So this is the first draft and I’m hoping to find someone willing to put up with first draft crudeness, offer honest (even brutal) feedback, and maybe who knows a bit about history?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.