Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP/Writing Buddy for Historical/Literary YA; Maybe Fantasy Too

Looking for a CP/Writing Buddy for Historical/Literary YA; Maybe Fantasy Too

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a CP/Writing Buddy for Historical/Literary YA; Maybe Fantasy Too

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

characterfanatic116
    Participant

Hello! I’m new here and am looking for a critique partner for my completed literary historical YA novel. It’s been fully edited about two times and I am currently querying agents. My main character is trying to escape a small town in the late 1940s while being held back by his two brothers–one disabled, one rebellious–his overworked mother, and alcoholic father. I’m really into family relationship and friendships, which is what most of my novels are about.
    I’m also currently working on a *fantasy* novel…(shh, don’t tell anyone) dealing with war, PTSD, and friendship. I never thought I’d be writing fantasy but the story was too exciting to pass up, and I’d love to share it too. I’m more than willing to critique your work too–I’m open to about everything except heavy-duty sci-fi stuff.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.