Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Looking for a Critique partner

Looking for a Critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Looking for a Critique partner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Linda Thomsen
    Participant

Dear Ladies of the ROMANCE group,
    Recently joined, but would to take advantage of any help-and-wisdom you can pass my way. Please drop me a line and let me know if you’d be interested in critiquing my paltry efforts. Have one friend already, but can never hurt to have more input.
    Thanks!
    Linda
    (lw-thomsen@t-online.de)

cynthia
    Participant

Hi Linda, this is posted in the Historical Fiction group. Are you writing historical ROMANCE, or did you mean it to be in the Romance forum?

I am always happy to critique a bit, though this (Romance) isn’t my area at all, but I do find the experience of reading others’ work very rewarding and I love editing to begin with…so would be happy to do something to help.

(ukcynthiat@gmail.com)

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

I would be happy to read what you have and give my opinion. Just email me: cathorsec@Yahoo.com Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Cathy Franklin

miguelinaperez
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Miguelina Perez. I just finished writing a Regency romance mystery. I am looking for someone to partner with, i.e., I will look at yours if you look at mine. I am looking for a long-term relationship in partnering for critique.

Is this something that is of interest to any of you, please let me k now?

Thanks,

Miguelina “Lina” Perez

rondaroaring
    Participant

Greetings Everyone!

Ideally, I’m looking for a long-term critique partnership, but if you’d just like to read my novel and comment on it, that would be fine.

It’s set in post-WWII Paris in 1948 and spans 50 years in the life of the main character, a portrait painter.

Feel free to contact me at rondaroaring at hotmail.com.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.