Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Looking for a Critique partner

Looking for a Critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Historical / Looking for a Critique partner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Linda Thomsen

Dear Ladies of the ROMANCE group,
    Recently joined, but would to take advantage of any help-and-wisdom you can pass my way. Please drop me a line and let me know if you’d be interested in critiquing my paltry efforts. Have one friend already, but can never hurt to have more input.

Hi Linda, this is posted in the Historical Fiction group. Are you writing historical ROMANCE, or did you mean it to be in the Romance forum?

I am always happy to critique a bit, though this (Romance) isn’t my area at all, but I do find the experience of reading others’ work very rewarding and I love editing to begin with…so would be happy to do something to help.

Cathy Franklin

I would be happy to read what you have and give my opinion. Just email me: cathorsec@Yahoo.com Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Cathy Franklin

My name is Miguelina Perez. I just finished writing a Regency romance mystery. I am looking for someone to partner with, i.e., I will look at yours if you look at mine. I am looking for a long-term relationship in partnering for critique.

Is this something that is of interest to any of you, please let me k now?

Miguelina “Lina” Perez

Greetings Everyone!

Ideally, I’m looking for a long-term critique partnership, but if you’d just like to read my novel and comment on it, that would be fine.

It’s set in post-WWII Paris in 1948 and spans 50 years in the life of the main character, a portrait painter.

Feel free to contact me at rondaroaring at hotmail.com.

Sounds awesome. I`d partner with you but with my tight schedule this would not be possble though. I am interested in your project and wish you all the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.