Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a critique partner for my YA futuristic thriller

Looking for a critique partner for my YA futuristic thriller

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a critique partner for my YA futuristic thriller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

southernfried
    Participant

I am looking for a reader/CP for my YA futuristic thriller. I am an experienced CP and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Thank you!

P.S. Does anyone know how to get your photo on your profile. I keep getting an error message.

southernfried
    Participant

Hello! I am looking for a couple of experienced Beta Readers for my YA futuristic thriller. I am an experienced critique partner myself and I am working on my third novel. I prefer someone who has at least completed a novel, who has critiqued an entire manuscript and understands novel structure, pacing, etc. I am new to this site and have no idea if there are any here. I would think if women join a critique site, they should be willing to critique. It doesn’t even have to be in the same genre. My two cents. I hope SOMEONE responds. Thanks.

adr90
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m interested in your manuscript! I also am working on a manuscript I’d like to be critiqued. I just posted also (“YA historical fantasy”)
    I’m new to this website and am probably not as experienced as you are in critiquing fiction (though I have plenty of academic and journalist experience). I’ve written several whole novels and have a decent grasp of plot, structure, character, etc, though I haven’t critiqued a whole novel.
    Email me at creativeheart5110@gmail.com if you’re interested.
    Good luck!

adr90
    Participant

If you prefer to beta read a completed manuscript, I have a YA fantasy (92k words, finished rough draft) also.

ashe
    Participant

I’m interested in swapping novels for critiquing. I’m new to this site and don’t know the ropes yet. My novel is about 75K, Dystopian YA, set in contemporary Albuquerque, NM. This novel is my only complete manuscript, but I have a book two in the works as well as other unedited manuscripts. All fantasy YA of some type. I adore flash fiction as well and wouldn’t mind a long term critique arrangement involving short pieces to help build a portfolio.
    I’ve been critiquing for about 4 years, with one steady crit. partner and other occasional partners.
    adr90, if you have any interest in forming a critique circle of sorts, I would be interested in getting/giving more feedback.
    I’m very motivated to get my work agented.
    My email is readrunrite@gmail.com

southernfried
    Participant

Hi,
    Sure, I’d be happy to exchange our first chapter to see if we’re a good fit. This is my fourth novel, so I’m hoping to find more experienced critique partners, but we can give this is a shot and see if we can help each other. My email address is akh129@yahoo.com. If you will send me your first chapter, I will send you mine.

Thanks and take care!
    Annie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.