Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a Critique Partner for Romance

Looking for a Critique Partner for Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for a Critique Partner for Romance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pritys
    Participant

I am writing a Romance novel targeted for Harlequin Superromance series and seeking a critique partner. I am currently at Chapter 1 and aiming at going on about a 1000 word a day.

ladysandman
    Participant

Hi,
    I am pretty new at Ladies Critique…so I am not sure if this is the right way. I am also writing something similar, though not sure yet if it is suitable for publishing.

My story is set in Paris 1880´s and I am already in chapter 16 -with much more to tell-. It is entitled A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC (for the moment) and I am looking for someone to give me a different vision of it. I am constant and reliable when answering and revising and, though English is not my natural language, I will have no problems to manage.

If you are interested in being Critique Partners, drop me a line here or at LadySandman3345@yahoo.com.

Thanks and have a nice day!

chazzack
    Participant

I’m looking for a serious critique partner. I write romance. Currently working on a romantic suspense. I keep winding up with partners who don’t reciprocate. I send in my critique and never get anything in return. If you’re interested, please let me know. My email is gwynplum@gmail.com

adjoaife
    Participant

That sounds great. I would like to read a little more about it.

jaynedavis
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve just joined. I’ve written two Regency Romances, complete as far as anything can be without showing them to other people! I’d be happy to swap chapters, or just to get someone to read through the whole thing to get overall structural comments etc (happy to critique your stuff however you wish in return).
    email is jaynedavis142@gmail.com
    Jayne

leash
    Participant

Hi Jayne,

I emailed you a few days ago!

– Alicia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.