Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a Critique Partner That Loves Vampire Novels

Looking for a Critique Partner That Loves Vampire Novels

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for a Critique Partner That Loves Vampire Novels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jaeldridge18
    Participant

I’m currently writing a fantasy novel that is a little more adult than the YA Genre. It is a modern day urban fantasy novel about two African-American sisters. One sister is a vampire and one sister is human.

I’m looking for a critique partner that will give honest and in depth feedback. You don’t have to have major experience just looking for someone friendly and passionate about writing.

I also need them to be able work under a deadline that we can negotiate so it can be comfortable for both us.

I’m really friendly, easy to work with and love to chat about things other than writing.

marianne

Hi,

I love vampire books. I have a short mystery novel (a little over 60,000 words and a short story I need a critique partner for) If you would be interested in either, I’d love to exchange work. I have free time, deadlines would be all right, but let’s talk.

jaeldridge18
    Participant

ok Marianne will send you an email. My book is currently around that length as well and I love mysteries so would love to help you. I’ll send you a message.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.