Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for a PB critique partner

Looking for a PB critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for a PB critique partner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

laurov
    Participant

Hello!

I’m looking for a critique buddy to critique any (or all) of my children’s picture books. I am very new to the whole thing (writing children’s books), and I would like some honest opinions from someone who has experience with picture books.

Thank you!

eleanors
    Participant

Hello, are you still looking for a critique buddy? I’ve just joined the group and I’d be very happy to review for you. I’m also new to writing and critiquing but I spend a lot of time reading picture books and have written a couple of my own. Please message me if you’re interesting. Thanks!

ClareLamparter
    Participant

Hi, I just joined the group, and I saw your post from 2016. Are you still looking for a CP, or for another one? I would be interested in exchanging picture book writings and critiques with you. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

smachacha
    Participant

HI ClareLam, I’d be interested in a swap if you are still looking for critiques. – Sofia

mayofthemeadow12
    Participant

Hello! I would love to critique your work! I am currently working on a children’s book with illustrations, and I’m very familiar with picture books.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.