Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a serious CP for YA Fantasy

Looking for a serious CP for YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for a serious CP for YA Fantasy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve just finished the first revision of my novel, and I don’t know anyone in real life who would take the time to read it. So, I’m looking for a critique partner who could follow through with critiquing, and I’d do the same for you with your novel. We could do chapter by chapter through email or whatever other way.
    Let me know if interested!
    🙂

minilemon
    Participant

I’d be interested! I don’t have a finished and revised book yet, but I’m working on one right now that I’d like to get feedback on. I have a little bit of experience in critiquing and I’d love to help. (:

Anonymous

Awesome!! I’ll shoot you a message.

Also, I’m looking for multiple critique partners, so if anyone else is interested let me know! 🙂

jshal04
    Participant

Hi! I’d be interested in doing a mutual critique. I’ll send you my query and first 250 in a private message. If you don’t mind doing the same, we can determine if we’d be a good match. 🙂

claraw
    Participant

I’m interested. I’m a seasoned CP and I’m quite thorough, but always nice.
    I use word track changes and I can work with a pretty fast turnaround.
    PM me if interested and we can exchange our first chapters to see if we’re a good fit!

Cheers!

Moonim
    Participant

I’m looking for something similar. Message me if you’re still looking, although i seems like you might have found quite a few connections!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.