Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Looking for a willing critique buddy…

Looking for a willing critique buddy…

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Short Stories / Looking for a willing critique buddy…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

victoria
    Participant

Hello 🙂

If anyone is interested…I’m looking for a critique partner or writing buddy who can critique in short stories or chapters. I take my writing pretty seriously so in return if anyone needs a critique I would do my best to critique as if it was my own work. I guess take a peek at my profile to see if my style and interest matches yours. I would like just work exchange through email and encouragement in writing, along with honest criticism. Again, I will do the same in return to the best of my ability.

Victoria
    Thanks for reading this 🙂

dianew
    Participant

Hi Victoria,

I don’t know how beneficial it would be for two newbies working together, but we have to start somewhere, right? Right now, I’m polishing up a short story and have a couple of others in various stages. I switched to short stories because I’m a little stuck with my novel at the moment. Let me know if you’re interested in connecting.

Thanks, Diane

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.