Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for a writing partner/brainstorm buddy

Looking for a writing partner/brainstorm buddy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for a writing partner/brainstorm buddy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katje
    Participant

Couldn’t resist the alliteration at the end… 😀

I write romantic fill in the blank. My current WIP is romantic political fantasy set in a magical dynastic China, but I’m not picky about what I read – sole exceptions being that I really don’t do horror and that usually rules out suspense too.

I have a fast turnaround on crit chapters and I’m most comfortable doing weekly check-ins. I’m committed to getting into self-publishing this year, so it would be awesome to find a like-minded person. I’m also more than happy to CP with writers who aren’t looking to make this a part-time or full-time thing, but it would really help immensely to walk with someone who is going at the same pace and has a similar destination.

My email is ekaatja at gmail.com if you’re interested in talking further.

Blurb of my latest WIP:

New crown barely settled, Estyria finds that the madness doesn’t stop with a supposed normal taking on the throne of a magical kingdom.
    The court is in shambles after a failed coup, her amnesia shows no sign of going away, she has missing siblings that probably need rescuing, Aedrian is hiding something that could kill him and bring them down with him, the land needs feeding, foreign princes have come a-courting and the assassins are still coming strong.
    Is their love deep enough to survive court politics and hold a kingdom together? Can they trust enough between them to keep from falling and shattering their minds and hearts?

katje
    Participant

Unsure what protocol is about bumping…so I’m doing it once to update that I’m still in the market for a writing partner.
    I don’t bite, I promise.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.