Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Alpha and Beta Readers for Portal Fantasy Novel

Looking for Alpha and Beta Readers for Portal Fantasy Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Alpha and Beta Readers for Portal Fantasy Novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lalialarose
    Participant

Hello,

I have finished the first draft of my novel and have realized that I need a few more set of eyes, and opinions on the material. Right now I am in desperate need for alpha-readers to help me see flaws in my manuscript and lead me in the right direction towards a stronger novel.

My novel is portal fantasy. So my female main character is originally from present day earth and is then transported to my fantasy world. There are politics, romance, friendships, and battles included in the story. This novel will become one story among many in my series/chronicles.

If you are interested and want to learn more contact me here or email me at lalialarose@outlook.com. I have a blurb of my work in progress on my blog as well (lalialarose.wordpress.com).

If you are interested in being an alpha or beta reader I am also willing to also be an alpha/beta for you as well.

Thank you,
    -Lalia LaRose

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.