Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for an outside POV/CP for YA fiction novel

Looking for an outside POV/CP for YA fiction novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for an outside POV/CP for YA fiction novel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In Kithia where swords and magic are a daily staple. Sixteen year old, Lyrika Levansen is content living in a blue castle with her father and a garrison of soldiers.
    Until her seventeenth birthday party is crashed by a travel stained messenger, bringing the horrible news that after six centuries of skirmishing with the neighboring kingdom, Ridalia, the final and decisive war has arrived.
    The great part of the garrison is deployed and in a furious battle to defend Kithia many soldiers die. Lyrika’s father is taken prisoner by the enemy and presumed dead.
    But Lyrika knows different, faced with overwhelming odds and assassins trying to kill her. She will have to leave the place she calls home and travel across war torn lands to save her father and prove that she is a warrior in her right.
    Along the way she will make unusual friends, be tested in new ways, and maybe even find someone to give her heart to. And at journey’s she will come face to face with the truth she has been trying to forget her whole life.

If you are interested in reading more, please message me.

amyritscher
    Participant

Hi Madeline,
    I am an experienced query partner and am working on a YA SciFi mss that needs plot fixes and character development.
    I would love to work with you if you’re interested in critiquing my mss with occasional brainstorming sessions.
    Amy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.