Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for beta reader!

Looking for beta reader!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for beta reader!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jadziab
    Participant

Hi!

I am looking for a straight-up beta reader or two for my current WIP. I don’t want line critiques at this point, just someone to read my entire book and answer some questions upon finishing it.

My WIP is a YA sci-fi that rests heavily in the contemporary genre. Some agents and readers have told me it lacks world-building (I think because of the contemporary aspect), so I’d love feedback on what works or if I need to ditch some of the contemporary/our time stuff and make it really different.

I’d be willing to do the same in return for whoever–read the entire book and answer some questions, or possible critique a MS. My schedule is pretty tight right now, so critiquing a MS would take me a bit longer than just reading it.

Check out my profile for more information on the project I’m looking for feedback on, and a little more about me.

Thanks!

jsylvan
    Participant

Sounds like we’re looking for the same things! I’ve been published through a small press, but I’m looking to jump off into self-publishing, and I’d like the feedback of a few unbiased beta readers. Nothing too in-depth, just some basic thoughts and impressions, like you.
    If you’re interested in trading, let me know!

P.S. The project I’m looking for feedback on isn’t the one listed on my profile page. It’s a YA paranormal, about a teenage girl who enters a pain medication study after a devastating accident. The medication works, but with terrifying side effects.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.