Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for Beta Readers

Looking for Beta Readers

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for Beta Readers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amberriley
    Participant

I’m looking for a beta reader for my YA fantasy. (It’s 81k words now but I’m redoing something at the end, so possibly 82k by tonight when it’s finished.)

It’s gone through a couple drafts now and I want to make sure all the big picture problems are fixed before moving on to the smaller things. I’m looking for your first impression, plot holes, unlikeable characters, general storyline, inconsistencies, ect. I’m not worried about nitty-gritty things (typos or punctuation) right now – that will be what I look at/fix in the next draft.

The story is about a demon that is horrible at his job of tempting humans into sin and ends up falling for his latest assignment while dealing with a plot to imprison him. (To clarify, it doesn’t have a religious theme. It’s just about demons.)

Please message me if this sounds like something you’re interested in beta reading. 🙂 I can send the first chapter if you would like to get a feel for it before committing to the entire manuscript.

erinb
    Participant

I’ll read it if you’re still looking. I’ll trade you. Mine is a 100k fantasy with a Tamora Pierce vibe, I guess. Email is beaty dot erin (at) gmail dot com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.