Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for Contemporary Romance CP

Looking for Contemporary Romance CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for Contemporary Romance CP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

westpug
    Participant

Hi, I am new to the site and am looking for a CP for a contemporary romance WIP. I need someone who will help keep me motivated and accountable on getting those words on paper! I am working towards publication, so would like to find someone who is likewise devoted to developing craft.

Please check out my profile, let me know if you think we would be ‘CP compatible.’

About my WIP: contemporary romance set in New Mexico, a Native American forest ranger for a hero and a divorced struggling artist for a heroine. Expect a little action (escaping a wildfire) and of course a happily ever after.

“A forest ranger falls for a hiker he saves on the trail, but stories from her past may destroy their hope for the future.”

I anticipate needing the most help on plotting, story structure, and character development. (Isn’t that everything?? lol)

Thank you!

mobrarian
    Participant

If you’re still looking for a CP, I’d be happy to partner up. I am about 13K into my first contemporary. Would love to help you out and to get some feedback and specifically help with dialogue. It’s where I struggle. If you’re interested, message me!

kellbell0220
    Participant

You can email me. Kellyeaston0220@gmail.com I’m happy to chat through plotting, characters, etc. I am 51,000 words into an agent requested rewrite. Expecting it to be around 75,000.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.