Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Contemporary Romance Critique partner.

Looking for Contemporary Romance Critique partner.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Contemporary Romance Critique partner.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chelseaverity31
    Participant

I am looking for someone to critique my contemporary romance. I would be willing to critique others work as well. I have critiqued and been critiqued in the past.

My romance is contemporary and I would say pretty steamy in some parts. I am currently on my second round of revisions. I am not a very experienced writer probably I would say intermediate level but want to learn as much as I can.

Message me if you are interested

mjfender
    Participant

I can look it over. I am new at critiquing but I can give it a shot. Is there a specific time that you were looking to get it back by?

chelseaverity31
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t have a timeline for it or anything. Just working on it when I can. Do you have email address I can send the first chapter to? Mine is chelseaverity@gmail.com if you want to email me there of if you have something you want me to look at.

grimmkitten
    Participant

I’m open to looking at it as well 🙂 let me know if you are interested. My email is grimmkitten11@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.