Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP and writer friend for paranormal romance

Looking for CP and writer friend for paranormal romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP and writer friend for paranormal romance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

janearisi
    Participant

Hi! I’m Jane Arisi and I’m looking for a CP/writer friend for a paranormal romance I’ve been working on.

The story takes place in a futuristic world ruled by angels. Lho Avendou, my MC, is the Halv childe (meaning she’s the daughter of two different species of person) of the angel protecting New Earth. She’s just been caught by Asomoph, an angel tasked with working for her father, to be returned to her father (doesn’t want to go because Halv children are typically enslaved by their parents). However, there’s a crisis on New Earth and she and Asomoph are tasked to stay and deal with it. (it’s romance… I think y’all can see where I’m headed here ;))

I’m good to CP for any genre, and I’d prefer to exchange single chapters as opposed to longer sections of the WIPs. If you’re interested, hit me up at janearisi.contact@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.