Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for 90K word Urban Fantasy

Looking for CP for 90K word Urban Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for 90K word Urban Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

barbtaub
    Participant

I’m finishing up the fourth book in my Null City series and looking for a strong CP to exchange critiques. (This book is a standalone, but I’d be happy to send readers the earlier books if that would be helpful.) I found my last two wonderful CPs through LWC, but alas things have come up which make it impossible for them to continue at this time.

Title: ROUND TRIP FARE

Blurb: Carey Parker knows superpowers suck. From childhood she’s had two choices—master the powers of her warrior gift, or take the Metro train to Null City and a normal life. After one day there, imps become baristas, and hellhounds become poodles. Demons settle down, join the PTA, and worry about their taxes. There are just a couple of problems with either option. Her parents have been killed, her brother and sister targeted. The newest leader of the angels trying to destroy Null City might just be the one person she loves most in the world. And her sexy new partner’s gift lets him predict deaths. Hers.

hb-operandi
    Participant

Wow. That certainly sounds interesting! I’m totally down to CP, and if you’re able to swap I’d love to tell you my story!

Hit me up!
    -Belle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.