Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for a newbie. I have a steamy contemporary romance.

Looking for CP for a newbie. I have a steamy contemporary romance.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for a newbie. I have a steamy contemporary romance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chelseaverity31
    Participant

I have an almost complete “steamy” contemporary romance. I have critique a few times on Scribophile and Writingforum.org. I have made revisions to my first chapter from what I learned so I think/hope it would not need much more editing. I am willing to read any kind of romance. I just really want to feel good about my book and I want to help someone feel good about theirs as well.

htsinclair
    Participant

What is your story about?

chelseaverity31
    Participant

Hi,

My story starts off with the two main characters Jane and Cole in high school. Cole falls hard for Jane but has a lot of issues at home. Jane helps him and they become close friends. Before Cole can tell Jane how he feels she gets a boyfriend.

Ten years later Jane is in a bad marriage and she leaves her husband but has nowhere to go. Cole volunteers his home and this his opportunity to tell he how he has felt for a long time.

sophiedee
    Participant

Hey,

I am 10 chapters into my steamy romance, I am also a newbie and would love a CP.
    Based on what you said your book was about, I think it’d be a good match.
    🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.