Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for adult sci-fi novel series

Looking for CP for adult sci-fi novel series

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for adult sci-fi novel series

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rykelle
    Participant

Hello,

I’m working on a sprawling science fiction series, gritty space opera, in various stages of completion. It’s a bit like Anne Leckie’s Ancillary Justice.

I have experience critiquing. I can give micro and macro level feedback, and I have a fair amount of worldbuilding experience. Personally, I need more of a brainstorming buddy, someone to offer big picture advice, or just someone to geek out with. It would be great if your goal is to write a series too! My favorite genres are sci-fi, steam-diesel-cyberpunk, post-apoc, dystopia, fantasy, and literary, preferably adult, but I’d be willing to read YA.

Please message me here or send an email to aneke 0114 at gmail dot com if you’re interested. Thanks~

vschapman
    Participant

Hello,

I’m brand new at this. I’ve read a friend’s sci-fi book before and critiqued it but it’s been hard finding the time sometimes. I’m working on my own YA series. It’s technically sci-fi but not as strong into it as most sci-fi books would be. I know the writing still needs a lot of work but I’m looking for someone to help out more with other aspects of the book as well. In general, if they like the story line or not.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.