Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for CP for Children's Book

Looking for CP for Children's Book

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for CP for Children's Book

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mayofthemeadow12
    Participant

Hello! After years of dealing with major depression and realizing how hard it is for others without depression to understand what people with it go through, I decided to write a children’s book about it, to explain the situation in a Dr. Seuss kind of way. It is called “I Have a Monster”, in which depression is an invisible, lingering monster. The story doesn’t get into super dark territory, it just explains what some people go through on a day-to-day basis.

I’m looking for someone to review my written draft, and then be available to critique the illustrations and page layout, once they are produced. You don’t need to be a depression expert to help; I just want someone to look at it from a literature standpoint. 🙂

If you’d be interested, please let me know; I would love to see what you’re working on as well! 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.