Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for contemporary YA

Looking for CP for contemporary YA

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for contemporary YA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dovemclean
    Participant

Hi, everyone! I’m new to this website and looking for a CP for my YA novel. It’s contemporary/romance and about 67,000 words. The story is about a seventeen-year-old girl named Abby Klepper, exploring her strained relationship with her mother as well as a budding romance and different types of friendships—namely, Abby with her best friend and with her boss.

I also write YA fantasy, so if you’re interested in both genres, that would be great, but I’d be thrilled to work with anyone. I’m happy to critique your work (any genre) as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!

masamunewriter
    Participant

hey! If you would be interested in reading a 60K paranormal I would love to swap with you! BTW mine might be classified more as new adult (college-aged protagonists). I’ve read a lot of contemporary YA and yours sounds awesome. Let me know if you are interested!

dovemclean
    Participant

I would love to swap. Paranormal new adult sounds great. Let me know if you want to swap a few chapters to start or the whole thing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.