Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for either NA UF or YA Fantasy

Looking for CP for either NA UF or YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for either NA UF or YA Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alicejanell
    Participant

I’m looking for a CP (long term, preferred, but short term also welcome!) for a couple of different projects.

The first is a new adult urban fantasy — dark, gritty and with hints of world mythologies. It follows a young woman named Selene as she’s sucked into a world of monsters and myths. It’s a little violent and has some bad language. Sexual tension, but everything “fades to black”. Written in first person POV.

The second is a young adult high fantasy — another world, magic, elves, the whole shebang. It’s in the POV of four different characters who are swept up in a war that has been brewing for generations.

Nadia — a young elf who is practicing forbidden magics quite by accident and ends up saving one prince by killing another.

Aidan — Nadia’s twin brother who is torn between duty and protecting his sister.

Caelum — a dark elf who practices forbidden magic as a means of survival.

Keiran — a skilled tracker with a hidden agenda.

meltong
    Participant

Hi AliceJanell,

Funny thing is my main characters are Alice and Selene. 😉 I like the second book, the YA high fantasy. Would you be interested in swapping a few chapters?

Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.