Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP for fantasy novel

Looking for CP for fantasy novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP for fantasy novel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sharajj
    Participant

Hello all, I’m looking for someone to help keep me on track with my fantasy novel, likely marketed for YA. I don’t want to get into too much detail on here but most of the action is based out of Northern Newfoundland in modern times but we do jump back to an incident that happened in 1775 New York. One of the main characters is a bi-sexual 16-year-old girl and the other is other worldly but took human form around 10,000 years ago. She is essentially the mother of all magic on earth.

My background is in journalism so my writing is moderately clean (but not flawless) but I haven’t dabbled in creative writing for years. I’m looking for someone to look for continuity issues, general feedback on if the story will be palatable to my audience and any glaring errors, awkward dialogue, etc.

Happy to read someone else’s work and provide what feedback I can!

Thanks!

ETA: I’m hoping to write a minimum of a chapter a week and share that with someone.

akshay333
    Participant

Hi! I’m intrigued by the plot you have there. I’m an aspiring author too but I’m relatively new to writing even though I have a plot concept in my mind. How about we become CPs?
    🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.