Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for Historical Romance… Regency Style. ;)

Looking for CP for Historical Romance… Regency Style. ;)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for Historical Romance… Regency Style. ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

deannecherry
    Participant

Hello! I’m in need of a CP to crit my regency era romance novel. It’s romance and comedy, no whodunit or surprise twist here. Just the everyday life of everyday people (well, aristocrats anyway!) set in Regency England. I’m unpublished and this is my first novel, but I love historicals of any kind (regency, paranormal, fantasy, m/m… anything really) and would love to trade critiques!

I’m looking for a dedicated partner to critique story, grammer and any glaring spelling mistakes you see. I’d like honest feedback 1-2 times a week if possible to keep me on the right track and moving forward. 🙂

leash
    Participant

Hey DeAnne,

So I totally just joined this site, (lol) and I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a CP, but I would love to help! You’re regency novel sounds totally fun. I’m absolutely in love with Historicals, and I’m totally serious about moving forward and getting done asap too. My novel is about 95k so far, and set in the year 1880 in America. The beginning is set in Colorado and is a bit heavy, but then it gets lighter when it’s moved to Victorian New England. There’s sexual content, too. SO, if that would be something you might be interested in critiquing I would absolutely love to partner up with you and exchange critiques! Let me know!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.