Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for Mature YA Soft Sci Fi Novel

Looking for CP for Mature YA Soft Sci Fi Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for Mature YA Soft Sci Fi Novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jillian-swinford
    Participant

I am a “newbie” writer looking for 1-3 critique partners. I currently am working on a ~130,000 word soft sci-fi adventure novel and am going through the revision process now. The story focuses on the crew of a ship in post apocalyptic north america/earth, specifically focusing on the stories of the scientist and the navigator of the ship. Unlike many other post-apocalypse set ups, this one was brought about entirely by overpopulation, resource wars, and climate change. It’s honestly more of an adventure story more than anything else.

While I am a newbie when it comes to fiction writing, I am no stranger to editing. Most of my writing experience has been in scientific writing, and I am an adjunct professor for a scientific writing class, so I have experience with review.

I have no problem with reading out-of-genre work, and obviously I would return the favor when it comes to revision.

I would prefer to have a weekly or biweekly deadline so that we can keep up with revisions and work.

Please email me at jswinford@vims.edu OR send me a private message if you are interested.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.