Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for my Contemporary Romance

Looking for CP for my Contemporary Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for my Contemporary Romance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

blaire29
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a critique partner for a contemporary romance that I am writing. My romance story is definitely on the more, ‘ahem’, mature side, but I am looking for someone to bounce ideas over and to provide mutual support. It is my desire to finally get published this year!

-Blaire

burnistine
    Participant

Blaire, send me a sample of your writing (one chapter in Word) to my private email: creativefiction@hotmail.com.

I’m also looking for a critique partner. I’m writing a family saga and would like to get the rewrites completed.

averywrites
    Participant

Are you still looking? I’m an experienced CP, although I’ve been out of critiquing for the last several years for personal reasons, but I’m looking to dive headfirst back into it. I also write mature romance, sometimes contemporary and sometimes historical, but the MS I’m working on right now is contemporary. If you’re interested, we can swap a chapter 🙂

blaire29
    Participant

Averywrites, I am definitely still interested. My email address is: blairedaniels@hotmail.co.uk Maybe we could start emailing and see about swapping chapters?

kayceekacer
    Participant

Hi Blaire,

If you’re still looking for a partner I’m available. I wrote contemp romance paranormal and rs. I’ve been out of the writing and critique world for about two years now but have been doing both since 2006 so I’m experienced. If you’re still interested in a trial and to see if we’d be a good fit you can email me at kayceekacer@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.