Home / Forums / List of Forums / Literary Fiction / Looking for CP for my literary love story

Looking for CP for my literary love story

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Literary Fiction / Looking for CP for my literary love story

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sarahkay
    Participant

My novel, Light in a Dark Sky, is complete at 115,000 words, and I’m looking for fresh eyes to find all the things I’ve missed. I’m happy to swap critiques, and I love almost anything from well written literary fiction to a good romance. Here’s a little blurb for the book:

At nineteen, Ras killed a crime boss and took his place. Six years later, he’s one of the most powerful men in the city, and certainly the most dangerous. But when he puts a hit on Nate, a rogue drug dealer, he calls it off, seduced by Nate’s ferocious, tenacious spirit.

Dinners, gifts, nights spent talking until the sun rises, to anyone else it’s clear this dangerous man has fallen in love. But Nate’s bleak history is written in his skin, track marks from time spent as a heroin addict and a prostitute, scars from an abusive mother he doesn’t remember. And he knows what kind of man Ras is, a ruthless crime boss who has killed so many people he stopped counting.

Nate knows from bitter experience that love is dangerous, and Ras is the most dangerous man in the whole city. But even when they manage to connect, Nate’s tragic past and the shadows of the people Ras betrayed for power re-emerge.

Drop me a line if you’re interested!

bakercommakaren
    Participant

Hi Sarah:
    I am wondering if you found a critique partner? My 105,000 novel is some kind of cross between literary/women’s/contemporary.
    Karen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.