Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for my YA Mystery Fantasy

Looking for CP for my YA Mystery Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for my YA Mystery Fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

herestroublehi5
    Participant

Hey there! I’ve just completed writing my first book ‘PAGES’ and would love for someone look over it. I want to make sure the flow of my story is going smoothly. Here’s a bit of background to the story.

My work “PAGES” is set in a fictional sleepy town of Saint Lorne, NB (Which is modeled after Saint John and Lorneville, NB.) Nothing ever happens in the town. Even the history books are kind of boring. Until one day Marcy Hanwell (age 17) comes across a murder that took place in 1857 and journal pages from the mysterious author asking its reader to solve their curse. Soon Marcy is thrown into the action when she herself is marked by a demon which has happened to the author’s victims before, with each story resulting in death. When the clear path throws the new kid Jacob McCormick into Marcy’s path she really doesn’t know who to trust anymore. Now the clock is ticking. Will Marcy find out the truth or will she just become another journal page for the author to write?

If you are interested in working with me please don’t hesitate to message me or email me at danielle.hachey@live.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
    Danielle*

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.