Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for NA Romantic Suspense/Thriller

Looking for CP for NA Romantic Suspense/Thriller

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for NA Romantic Suspense/Thriller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

saralket
    Participant

Hi everyone! I am looking for a critique partner for my New Adult Romantic Suspense/thriller manuscript (it’s kind of a hybrid. I could even call it “Adult” Romantic Suspense). It is partially completed, so at this point I’m mainly focused on structure, characters, plot holes and story flow rather than punctuation or grammar. I would of course do the same for your MS! I’m a fast reader and could exchange/critique chapters on a bi-weekly (or sometimes weekly) basis.

Thank you!

catbake
    Participant

Hi there! Very interested in your manuscript. I love figuring out character motivations/plot things. Here is my synopsis; let me know if it interests you…

Looking for a CP for my historical romance novel (complete at 99k words). In 18th century Spain, young Rosalinda Montez is forced to marry a count several years her senior. The only comfort she finds is from the beautiful garden out her window, and in her new friend, Ferrando, who tells her stories, including rumors that her husband poisoned his last wife.

For any potential CP, I have to finish reading your story by May 9, so I promise that I will be finished with your book in a month!

saralket
    Participant

Hi Catherine!

Thank you for contacting me! Your synopsis sounds great, though I’m not an avid historical romance reader so I’m not sure if I could be much help in terms of accuracy, etc. (but I do love your dark twist). I’m more drawn to contemporary romances at the moment. My manuscript is also partially completed, so when you say you must finish CPing my manuscript by May 9, I’m not sure I could hit that same deadline with my or your MS. I’m more looking for a CP where we could trade chapters week to week and establish a relationship without strict guidelines, so I’m not sure if I’m the right fit for you! But thank you so much for your interest 🙂

Kind Regards,

Sarah

grimmkitten
    Participant

I would be interested in reading your MS. Although I have not read much romance lately, I have read tons in the past and I love thrillers.

george
    Participant

Hello, I would love to take a look at your work. I have done several CP reviews before. Mostly in the Adult Romance and SCi-Fi categories. I have a work underway that will be a Romance. the end of a trilogy I’m writing. 1st one is published, 2nd is at publisher.

If you are still interested: georgepark1@att.net

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.