Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for NA UF or YA Fantasy

Looking for CP for NA UF or YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for NA UF or YA Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alicejanell
    Participant

I’m looking for a CP (long term, preferred, but short term also welcome!) for a couple of different projects.

The first is a new adult urban fantasy — dark, gritty and with hints of world mythologies. It follows a young woman named Selene as she’s sucked into a world of monsters and myths. It’s a little violent and has some bad language. Sexual tension, but everything “fades to black”. Written in first person POV.

The second is a young adult high fantasy — another world, magic, elves, the whole shebang. It’s in the POV of four different characters who are swept up in a war that has been brewing for generations.

Nadia — a young elf who is practicing forbidden magics quite by accident and ends up saving one prince by killing another.

Aidan — Nadia’s twin brother who is torn between duty and protecting his sister.

Caelum — a dark elf who practices forbidden magic as a means of survival.

Keiran — a skilled tracker with a hidden agenda.

kwatie
    Participant

Hi, Alice!

I’m looking for a long term CP as well, and it looks like we write in pretty much the same genres. I have two main projects I’m working on now, one being a YA/NA Urban Fantasy, the other a YA Sci-Fi.

The YA Sci-Fi is in a much earlier stage than the other, and needs a bit of work. It’s also in first person, dark, sarcastic, and is a little violent and has some bad language, but there’s nothing too graphic.

The YA/NA Urban Fantasy has gone through several drafts and is in more of a polishing stage. That one’s in third person and from several POVs.

If you’d be interested in swapping a few chapters to see if we’d be a good fit, let me know!

alicejanell
    Participant

I just sent you a message with my email so we can trade chapters. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.