Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for New Adult Fantasy Novel

Looking for CP for New Adult Fantasy Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for New Adult Fantasy Novel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marissahalvorson
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a CP for a partially finished new adult fantasy manuscript that I’m editing as I go. I’m more than willing to provide feedback on your manuscript in return. Here’s an extremely brief description of my project:

Cilia, the only princess of Erminia, is set to marry a Duke in Kilian. That is, until his untimely death at the hands of an assassin of the Dragon’s Heart, a rebel group that has been gaining popularity for the last decade. Drawn into a series of events by a promise made to someone she thought she could trust, Cilia must now find a way to escape her enchanted promise and stop the rebellion from gaining a weapon that can destroy magic in all of Erminia.

manda4124
    Participant

Are you willing to CP with me? Your premise sounds really interesting and I’d be willing to read it over! I have a fifth draft of an 100K urban fantasy novel I’m working on and I can go ahead and critique yours in the meanwhile. If you need a synopsis for my novel, I can send it to you!

marissahalvorson
    Participant

Yeah, if you want to send me a brief description that would be awesome! I’m working on editing my novel as I go because that seems to be working really well for me this time around, so as long as you’re willing to work with me on that process (and understand that I may not always have things to send you since my chapters go through multiple CPs before they’ll reach you and my first CP is a university student like me, meaning that her time for this stuff can be erratic). But I can promise that anything you send me will be back within a week. So if that works for you, just private message me with a brief synopsis and then maybe we can exchange a sample chapter of our work so we can get an idea of each others’ writing styles as well as our critiquing styles.

oliviamw44
    Participant

Are you still looking for people to CP and willing to CP with me? I have a 89,000 ish science fiction esque novel I’m working on, and I can critique yours as well. I can send you more info if you’re interested.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.