Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for PNR. (PNR,UF,FR, or SFR CP welcome)

Looking for CP for PNR. (PNR,UF,FR, or SFR CP welcome)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for PNR. (PNR,UF,FR, or SFR CP welcome)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lisarae
    Participant

I’m currently writing the last chapter of my first paranormal romance novel (100,000 words) and would love some honest input…honesty which I will return to whoever I partner with.

My story has the usual suspects…witches, vampires and shifters…and one I made up. I’ve tweaked the lore a bit here and there, but I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel here. This first book (yes, I’m planning a series. Ambitious, I know) features a heroine whose species is unknown to the general population as the others races have already ‘come out’.

This is above all…a romance. There will be sex (not erotica, but somewhat graphic and def. not fade to black), swearing (F-bombs included), some violence, magic and mushiness(hopefully not to the point of cheese). There will be dominate, overprotective males who can be asses, but also love hard and forever. There will be strong heroines who are not pushovers or TSTL. They also don’t mind being a woman and have few objections when the man they love uses the word, “mine”–as long as it goes both ways. =)

Though my book is PNR, I’m happy to hook-up with a CP that writes romance in the sci-fi, fantasy, or even urban fantasy genre. (I read them all the time). So, as long as you enjoy PNR…I’m open.

If you’re interested in discussing the possibility of working together further, you can contact me at Lisaraeauthor@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.