Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for Romantic Suspense

Looking for CP for Romantic Suspense

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP for Romantic Suspense

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

knnkin
    Participant

I’m looking for someone to critique and possibly bounce plot ideas off of for the romantic suspense that I’m working on. Like many of you I’m an avid reader and short-story writer… but I’m finally ready to get the people and ideas that have been running around in my head on to paper (I know that makes me sound slightly crazy… but I think most writers understand).

I would reciprocate the critquing and bouncing to the best of my ability – I write and edit a lot for my “real job” so I do have some experience. Unfortunately, I do have a “real job”, 2 “real kids”, and 1 “fake kid” (that I call my husband) – all of which impact the amount of time I can spend writing and editing – but my goal is communicate weekly.

If anyone’s interested in partnering up – please let me know- and good luck to everyone.

summerxoxo
    Participant

Hi! I’d love to help & bounce off ideas. I’m also writing a romance novel with a mystery/suspense subplot. I’m a complete newbie to the genre, so I’d love to chat! 🙂 Drop me a message if you’d be interested.

jenpeters
    Participant

I may be a little late to this post, but I’d be willing to swap ideas with one or both of you also. Mine’s Paranormal Romance with elements of horror and suspense. Maybe that’s too far out of your genre? PM me and let me know! Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.