Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for Soft Sci Fi Novel

Looking for CP for Soft Sci Fi Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for Soft Sci Fi Novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jillian-swinford
    Participant

I am a “newbie” writer looking for 1-3 critique partners. I currently am working on a ~130,000 word soft sci-fi adventure novel and am going through the revision process now. The story focuses on the crew of a ship in post apocalyptic north america/earth, specifically focusing on the stories of the scientist and the navigator of the ship. Unlike many other post-apocalypse set ups, this one was brought about entirely by overpopulation, resource wars, and climate change. It’s honestly more of an adventure story more than anything else. You can find the full synopsis on my profile page.

While I am a newbie when it comes to fiction writing, I am no stranger to editing. Most of my writing experience has been in scientific writing, and I am an adjunct professor for a scientific writing class, so I have experience with review.

I have no problem with reading out-of-genre work. I would be interested in reading sci-fi, dystopians, fantasy, romance, urban fantasy, YA, or contemporary.

I would prefer to have a weekly or biweekly deadline so that we can keep up with revisions and work.

Please email me at jswinford@vims.edu OR send me a private message if you are interested.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.