Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Contemporary Romance

Looking for CP for YA Contemporary Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Contemporary Romance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

erinseaotter
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I’m looking for a CP who’d be willing to read material from an advanced draft of my manuscript! I’ve done quite a bit of revising on my own, but I think I’m too close to the project to see its flaws accurately.

I think I’d be a more helpful CP for other contemporary projects, but I’m also happy critiquing fantasy, sci-fi, or historical.

Thanks for reading!

cjcure
    Participant

Hello,
    I may be interested! I am currently writing a YA novel (more chick-lit and it’s contemporary). It’s not all done yet, but I could use some help since it’s the first YA novel I’ve written; I am happy to read yours! I was a creative writing major in college so I’ve done some critiquing before!

Let me know if you’re interested!
    Thanks,
    Cassie

erinseaotter
    Participant

Hi Cassie!

Thanks for your patience in waiting to hear back from me. I’ve been thinking about it, and I already found a few CPs that I’m working with and I don’t think I’d be able to thoroughly read anymore work at the moment. Thanks for reaching out to me though! If you ever need someone you glance over a query letter or something like that though I’d be happy to help 🙂 You can find me on twitter @erinseaotter

ak47
    Participant

Hi Cassie,

Don’t know if you’re still looking for someone to swap with, but I’m working on a YA contemporary and would love to see if we’re a good fit. Let me know if you’re still interested!

Alikay

cjcure
    Participant

Hi Alikay,
    I have someone critiquing my YA novel right now, but I’m also writing a young reader (for 3rd graders) that I could use a CP for if you are interested. But I’m happy to read your YA contemporary and give some feedback!
    Thanks!
    Cassie

rag5051
    Participant

Hi Cassie. Are you still looking for a critique partner? I’m also writing a YA Romance. If you’re still looking for someone, my email is rachelradnerauthor@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Rachel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.