Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy B&tB Retelling

Looking for CP for YA Fantasy B&tB Retelling

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy B&tB Retelling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katkennedy
    Participant

Hey!

I wrote an 80k YA novel. It’s a first draft and I was looking for someone to swap with for critiques.

It’s a gender reversed Beauty and the Beast retelling set in a fantasy world. Since it’s a first draft I was mainly hoping to get feedback on the characters, world building, plot and pacing.

If you’re interested please let me know here or at hikatkennedy@gmail.com!

Thanks,

Kat

oliviamw44
    Participant

Hi, I would be interested actually. I have a science fiction/romance WIP on its second draft, but I too am mainly looking for character/world building/plot critiques. Here’s the synopsis in case you’re interested. My email is oliviamariew2@gmail.com. It is about 88k, probably 87k.

Clara Tanwin’s life was annoyingly average, that is until a green door falls from the sky and an obnoxious alien boy kidnaps her. She is taken from Earth and thrust into a world of intergalactic politics in which she must help to prevent creatures from an ancient civilization from destroying the universe. Forced by the ruling group of aliens to travel with her kidnapper around the universe searching for the seven keys which would trap the creatures, Clara must make difficult choices and find truth among the unfamiliar and strange new worlds.

Soon Clara is running away from things she never thought existed, and with someone she didn’t expect to.befriend, much less depend upon. In a world full of aliens and unbelievable planets, Clara must decide whom to trust and learn the secrets of her past before it’s too late.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.