Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for YA fantasy (LGBT a plus!)

Looking for CP for YA fantasy (LGBT a plus!)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CP for YA fantasy (LGBT a plus!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ansky
    Participant

Hello there! I’m Anna and I am looking for a critique partner (or two). I write YA fantasy novels and would love to have a CP who also writes the same type of books. My current project is a YA f/f romantic fantasy and I desperately need some critique on an agent requested R&R. I want to make long term relationships with cps/betas, but I’ll be happy with a one-time critique as well. TIA!

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello Anna,
    I am currently writing a young adult fantasy book as well. It is about a girl named Rhea Milner who finds out she is part of a race of incredibly powerful witches who have killed off throughout the ages. She must stop Dexious, the vampire who intends to open the portal to the vampire realm, but in order to stop him she must work with another vampire named Amasis, and vampires and witches are known for killing each other on sight.
    Please let me know if you’re interested,
    Amber

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.