Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Novel

Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lockhartbecca
    Participant

I’m looking for a CP to read my ms as I go through my first round of revisions. I’d like to do approximately a 10k word per week exchange. My novel is currently 80,564 words. Below is a brief synopsis. Please email me at lockhartbecca[at]gmail[dot]com if you’re interested.

Shifters, a race with the ability to Shift between worlds, resides in a crimson sand desert. Once free to roam the sands, they are now confined to a single city to survive the Wolveers, deadly wolf-like creatures that can’t be killed. Ash, the daughter of the Empress, must go on a journey to world after world looking for the one weapon able to stop them.

Wes is a young gang member, living in the city of Detroit. He follows orders and has made a life for himself in his gang. But when he meets Ash, everything changes. Suddenly he finds himself in an unfamiliar world filled with things he never believed are real.

But Ash and Wes’s lives are more entwined than they think. One of them could hold the key to saving Crimson Sands.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.