Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Romance Novel

Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Romance Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy Romance Novel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jocarter
    Participant

I’m after a critiquing partnership to read the first novel in my YA series. The novel is written from start to finish, but I want as many pairs as eyes I can get on it. I’m looking for one or two people to have a partnership with. Your novel doesn’t have to be finished yet – we can send chapters through each week, fortnight or month.

My novel has shapeshifts, romance & mystery. I’d love to have a partnership with someone else who has a fantasy romance novel too, but I’m not picky!

jocarter
    Participant

Oh and there are a few sex scenes in it! But nothing to horrific, I promise!

darkdragonsflame
    Participant

I’d be happy to swap stories if you’d like. What is your story about? Send me a message if you’re interested.

swinds
    Participant

I’d definitely be interested in trading! I’m currently about halfway through the first start-to-finish edit on my own YA Fantasy Romance, so when I’m done with that I’ll need another pair of eyes! If you’re interested send me a message, we can trade first chapters!

penelopegrace
    Participant

Count me in. I’m editing my fourth draft of my own YA Fantasy Romance. I definitely need a pair of eyes, and I’m willing to trade.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.