Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy/Supernatural Novel

Looking for CP for YA Fantasy/Supernatural Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP for YA Fantasy/Supernatural Novel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lbird88
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m a newbie at the critique game and would love to share feedback with a partner in the same YA boat!

I’d like to exchange chapters/pages on a weekly or monthly basis.

My current manuscript is delving into the world of a half-human, half-angel 17 year old girl, whose introduction to Heaven isn’t the warm welcome she had imagined.

Let me know if you’d like to exchange info!

Thanks,

Leanne

diveisawesome
    Participant

Hey
    I’d love to try out being CPs with you! Your book sounds quite interesting. Two questions, first off I also write fantasy but my most recent project is more of a comidic contemporary book. Would you be ok with that? Secondly my strengths do not fall in the grammer and spelling relm, I am working on it, because I understand the importance, but for now you would have to put up with eaither quite a few grammer mistakes or with me sending you a voice recording of my work. Will this be a problem?
    Hope this works out!
    Emma

bellwrites
    Participant

Hi! If you haven’t found a CP yet I would love to swap stories with you! I’m writing about a girl who’s part angel too. It’s a YA urban fantasy with a contemporary twist somewhere in the vein of unearthly. If it seems like we might be a good fit you can shoot me an email at bellwrites@gmail.com

brittal13
    Participant

I’d be interested in having a critique partner with any one of you! I’ve written a young adult fantasy novel, though it doesn’t fit exactly into the fantasy mold… my characters live in a tropical rain forest with animals that don’t actually exist. So if anyone is interested, you can email me at brittAL13@roadrunner.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.