Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP in Category Length Romance

Looking for CP in Category Length Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP in Category Length Romance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

susiewarren
    Participant

Hello fellow writers! I’m an indie published author with 6 books out. Typically the first person who has looked at my manuscript is my editor. Ideally I’d like to work with critique partners for feedback before I send it off for editing. I’m just starting a new novel and will have a working draft by mid-February.
    I write stories similar to a Harlequin Presents novel (about 55k words, passionate with glamorous lifestyles).
    I am looking for one or two long-term critique partners who are able to work on an every other week basis.
    If you think we’re a good match please email me at susiewarrenauthor [at] gmail [dot] com, or comment here 🙂

kerrytaylor2012
    Participant

Hi, I have three types of books that I am eager to work with a critique partner.
    A completed 50k Stepbrother, MMA Romance
    WIP – 4 abused women who meet at a shelter. Up to 60k
    WIP – A love story in the lines of a Nicholas Sparks book. Therefore, it is not necessarily a HEA. Up to 60k
    Book 2 and 3 are WIP and I have just completed outlining them. The aim would be to send 5k at a time to be reviewed prior to be sent for editing.

If you are interested in working with me on any of the books, then please send a PM. Thanks, Kerry

susiewarren
    Participant

I’d love to give it a try. Can you email me? I’m not sure how to do a PM on this site.

kerrytaylor2012
    Participant

Hi, That sounds like a plan. I am sending to you a PM now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.