Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP interested in fantasy

Looking for CP interested in fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP interested in fantasy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cezz
    Participant

I’m looking for someone to swap chapters with, my book is between commercial and literary fiction. I would like to partner with another fiction writer, but I’m open to other categories.
    Here’s part of my query:

The last thing Ngal expects to be put on his head is a crown.

At the age of four, Ngal is taken in from the streets by a blacksmith and his antagonistic wife and raised in a village where his dark skin and hair attract frowns and pointing fingers. For eleven years, Ngal keeps his head down, working in the forge and trying to prove to everyone he isn’t worthless. But his life changes dramatically when a mercenary kidnaps him…

cmoore
    Participant

Hi! I saw your post and I am totally willing to read your work, and give you some thoughts. I am just learning this site and trying to navigate it so please bare with me. You can read about me on my profile and see if you might consider letting me try my hand at critiquing your work. I know I am new but I figure everyone has to start somewhere. If you want to read something I wrote so you can see how you feel, I would be open to that as well. Cheers.

bandi
    Participant

Indeed. There is always a first time. Why don’t we give each other’s work a try first. I will send you a part of my first chapter and you can perhaps send me something you have written. Then we can decide.

cmoore
    Participant

Thanks for the considering giving me a try. I sent you a private message.

cezz
    Participant

Cmoore & Brandi,
    New is no problem. I’d love to have both of you as CP partners. It’s great to have new opinions. I’ll send each of you a few pages or so of my work, please send back a few of your own and decide if you’d like to work with me.
    I am a serious writer but I’d like a CP partnership to be fun as well as helpful.
    If anyone else would like to join, you’re welcome.

bandi
    Participant

I am in. Let me know how to contact you.

claraw
    Participant

I am very interested. I’m a seasoned CP who is quite thorough (but nice!) I can work with fast turnarounds (I need to meet a few deadlines of my own, so a fast turnaround is the only way for me right now.)
    We could exchange the first few chapters to see if we’re a good fit? I have two novellas, one YA Dark Fantasy and one Sci-fi Romance.
    PM me if interested. 🙂

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.